Repair of GSM/MW/Rectifier/SMPS
Our Repair Process
We follow our repair process as per under mentioned and shown with the flow chart below.
- Pre Screening is to identify the issue of equipment with physical verification (if found any).
- NTF = No Trouble Found during Pre Screening.
- Cosmetic Issue = To clean and polish the equipment for looking it as very new as possible.
- IR/BER/Scrap = Not Repairable of equipment due to PCB burnt case or water-logged case etc…
- Soaking = Testing of equipment under high temperature after repair, whether failing again during high temp.
- L2, L3, L4 Repair = L2 is for normal component repairs, L3 is going under PCB replacement/repair, L4 is for any BGA component replacement/repair.
Telecom GSM Antenna and BTS Repair Activities
OEMs for Antenna
- 4- port
- 6-port and Above
- 0.9 Mtr
- 1.2Mtr and Above
OEMs for BTS
- Mechanical Repair
- Electrical Tepair
- Electronics Repair
- Assembling Testing Of BTS
Telecom Power Plant Unit Repair Activities
up to 5KVA
Multi vendor repair
- Lineage Power
- GE Critical Power